Madhubani Premium 250 gm blue pack Makhana size is 4.1 to 6 & above Soot [12.7 - 22 mm].
This is toxin free, crunchy, crispy, full of fiber, and loaded with nutrition. No wonder it is an all-rounder snack, meal, and dessert in itself. This anytime food is loaded with all the right nutritional elements that are required by the human body. In the Indian states, Makhana is popularly used as a breakfast staple with milk, and popped makhana seeds are used for preparing a multitude of delicious, both savory as well as sweet dishes, including pudding and milk-based sweets.
- It has a low Glycemic Index(G): which means that is slowly absorbed by the body and does not shoot the sugar level in human beings. Therefore, it is also helpful for people suffering from diabetes.
- High Fiber Content: High fiber acts as an absorbent and is helpful for the body, in heart management, keeping the body fit and fine.
- Low in Calories: It can be eaten on a daily basis in different forms to regulate normal body functions. It is advisable to consult a health management expert regarding the quantity that can be consumed every day.
- High in Potassium and also contains Vitamin B1, carotene, iodine, iron, and phosphorous in addition to calcium
- The natural sodium content in makhana is insignificant which is also helpful to manage blood pressure.